The Pasadena Ice Skating Center is open for public skating sessions with limited capacity and stringent health safety protocols in place. We are very excited to welcome back public session skaters.
Public Sessions are now open. For faster entrance reduced contact, we recommend skaters pre-register online and purchase either “Admission and Skate Rental” (if you need rental skates) or “Admission Only” (if you have your own skates). If you prefer, you can pay at the entrance. Only one parent or guardian is allowed to accompany each skater under 18 years old. Additional spectators and guests are not allowed at this time.
Skaters with a current Platinum Membership are not required to register online and must use their member card to check-in at the ice rink entrance.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Following all local and state health guidance, the Pasadena Ice Skating Center has implemented new guidelines to protect its employees, skaters, and guests. Everyone entering the center is required to wear a mask and maintain a 6-foot social distance. Spectators and additional guests are not allowed at this time.
You will notice a number of changes in alignment with Pasadena health and safety protocols and requirements:
- To attend any session, all skaters and coaches must register online in advance.
- All skaters, coaches, and customers are required to wear a mask at all times and maintain a 6-foot social distance.
- Skaters are allowed to enter the facility 15 minutes before their session starts and must exit 15 minutes after their session ends.
- Only one parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany each skater under 18 years old. Additional spectators and guests are not allowed at this time.
- All skaters, players, and coaches must arrive dressed for their sessions. Only skates can be changed at the rink.
The Pasadena Ice Skating Center offers daily public skating sessions open to the general public with convenient times throughout the week. Skaters of all ages and ability levels can have fun with family and friends while improving their skating skills during these recreational sessions.
For your safety and enjoyment, all skaters are required to follow the public session guidelines posted at the rink and each session is monitored by rink staff.
Assist walkers are available free-of-charge on a first-come basis from skate desk staff. These walkers are only for beginner toddler skaters whose waist height is not more than 26” with skates on.
Pasadena residents and seniors can also receive $2 Off Admission and Lunch Bunch rates. Valid CA ID required.
- All group rates include skate rental
- One payment for the entire group must be made at the same time
- No additional discounts apply
PUBLIC SESSION SCHEDULE AND PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE