Wear warm, comfortable clothing and a jacket. Don’t forget socks – and gloves are great – especially for smaller kids.
Students are allowed a maximum of 3 make-up lessons that must be attended during the current semester. Make-up classes do not carry over into future semesters and no credit or refund is given for unused/missed classes or practice sessions. There are no make-up classes available for some hockey and specialty classes.
- If you register before the week of the first class, Early Bird discounts of $5 – $25 are available (See current Class Brochure for details)
- If you are a Pasadena resident, you are entitled to receive $20 off all classes. Proof of residency with valid ID or utility bill is required.
- If you are a current Platinum Member at the rink, you can get an additional 10% off one class per semester (for the member only
Class Card – When you enroll, you will be given a class card that must be used for check-in with rink staff on class day and your practice sessions. There is a $20 replacement fee for your class card (limit one replacement per semester).
Skate Rental – We offer complimentary skate rental for all Tot, Beginner, and Pre-Alpha classes only. For all other classes, there is a discounted $20 skate rental fee for class time during the semester.
To request any credit or refund for a 9-10 week class, a Refund Request Form must be received by the 5th week of the current class semester. For a 5-week class, the form must be received before the 3rd class.
- Credit/refunds will be calculated based on the date on the Refund Request Form.
- Credit will be issued for the remaining classes and can be used for a future semester.
- Refunds are issued only by company check regardless of payment method and it can take 4-6 weeks to process your request. There is a $25 administration fee for each refund request that will be deducted from the remaining balance due.