The Pasadena Ice Skating Center offers daily public skating sessions with convenient times throughout the week. Skaters of all ages and ability levels can have fun with family and friends while improving their skating skills during these recreational sessions. For your safety and enjoyment, all skaters are required to follow the public session guidelines posted at the rink and each session is monitored by rink staff.
PUBLIC SESSION HOURS
PUBLIC SESSION SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
For updated hours CLICK HERE.
Freestyle sessions allow advanced figure skaters to practice jumps, spins, and programs on the ice. Sessions are offered Monday – Friday throughout the year, and on Saturdays during July and August. These Freestyle sessions are only for figure skaters who have reached the ISI Delta level or higher. Lower level skaters are not allowed on freestyle sessions.
- All skaters must complete session registration on a first-come basis. Online pre-registration and on-site registration available. (Check with rink for registration availability)
- All skaters must check-in with rink staff before entering the ice for each session.
- All skaters must follow the session guidelines posted at the rink.
- Additional skaters cannot be added once a session is full – no exceptions.
- Maximum 30 skaters per registration.