The Pasadena Ice Skating Center is now open for private and public skating sessions with limited capacity and stringent health safety protocols in place. We are very excited to welcome back more skaters to our rink. Since Pasadena recently entered the Yellow Tier, public skating sessions, group classes, and private rentals can resume.
- Public Sessions are now open. For faster entrance reduced contact, we recommend skaters pre-register online and purchase either “Admission and Skate Rental” (if you need rental skates) or “Admission Only” (if you have your own skates). If you prefer, you can pay at the entrance. Only one parent or guardian is allowed to accompany each skater under 18 years old. Additional spectators and guests are not allowed at this time.
- 2020 Early Spring skating school group classes began May 20. All skaters enrolled in the Early Spring 2020 session have been contacted by email. This group class session is only for skaters who were previously enrolled last year – new skaters cannot enroll in this session. The Summer group class session (open to all skaters) will begin on July 7. Online registration will begin June 16. Check the website for additional details.
- 2020 Spring Adult In-House hockey league games began May 27. Please contact your team captain for additional details.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Following all local and state health guidance, the Pasadena Ice Skating Center has implemented new guidelines to protect its employees, skaters, and guests. Everyone entering the center is required to wear a mask and maintain a 6-foot social distance. Spectators and additional guests are not allowed at this time.
You will notice a number of changes in alignment with Pasadena health and safety protocols and requirements:
- To attend any freestyle, stick time, or public session, all skaters and coaches must register online in advance.
- All skaters, coaches, and customers are required to wear a mask at all times and maintain a 6-foot social distance.
- Participants will be allowed to check-in and enter the facility 15 minutes before the session begins. Everyone must exit 15 minutes after the session ends.
- Only one parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany each skater under 18 years old.
The Pasadena Convention Center facilities have achieved the Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ Facility accreditation on outbreak prevention, response, and recovery. PCOC GBAC trained technicians will be onsite daily to clean and disinfect the facility.