The Pasadena Ice Skating Center is now open for private and public skating sessions with limited capacity and stringent health safety protocols in place. We are very excited to welcome back more skaters to our rink.
Following all local and state health guidance, the Pasadena Ice Skating Center has implemented new guidelines to protect its employees, skaters, and guests. Everyone entering the center is required to wear a mask and maintain a 6-foot social distance. Spectators and additional guests are not allowed at this time.
Since Pasadena recently entered the Yellow Tier, public skating sessions and additional programs can resume:
- Public Session registration is now open. Each skater must pre-register online and purchase either “Admission and Skate Rental” (if you need rental skates) or “Admission Only” (if you have your own skates). Only one parent or guardian is allowed to accompany each skater under 18 years old. Additional spectators and guests are not allowed at this time.
- 2020 Early Spring skating school group classes will resume in the near future. All currently enrolled skaters will receive an e-mail with additional class details by May 15. This initial group class session is only for skaters who were previously enrolled last year – new skaters cannot enroll in this session. The next new session (open to all skaters) will begin in July or August. Please check the website for additional details as they become confirmed.
- 2020 Spring Adult In-House hockey league games will resume as soon as we receive health department permission. Please check with your team captain for additional information as it becomes confirmed.
The Pasadena Convention Center facilities have achieved the Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ Facility accreditation on outbreak prevention, response, and recovery. PCOC GBAC trained technicians will be onsite daily to clean and disinfect the facility.
Health and Safety Guidelines
You will notice a number of changes in alignment with Pasadena health and safety protocols and requirements:
- To attend any session, all skaters and coaches must register online in advance.
- All skaters, coaches, and customers are required to wear a mask at all times and maintain a 6-foot social distance.
- Participants will be allowed to enter the facility 15 minutes before their session starts and must exit 15 minutes after their session ends.
- Only one parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany each skater under 18 years old.
- All skaters, players, and coaches must arrive dressed for their sessions. Only skates can be changed at the rink.